13 February 2011

Long overdue update!

Blimey, I can't believe that it's the middle of February already.  Where is the year going to?   I spent two days last week on a wire wrapping course and learnt some great new techniques.   Here's a selection of the items I made.........







I am especially proud of the bangle, made with square and half round Sterling Silver wire.  I will be practising the stone wrapping and hope to have some items ready for sale in the near future.   In the meantime, I've made and listed some bracelets and bag charms/keyrings using my handmade wire spirals in my Folksy shop - http://www.folksy.com/shops/IvyDeanDesigns





2 comments:

  1. Very nice Helen, wondered were you had got too.

    Super items there, look forward to more.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff...I love the heart shapes really pretty. I'm in awe of some of the handwiring I see on Folksy and I really need to learn some patience..

    ReplyDelete